Ashampoo Burning Studio is a complete suite for all burning projects on CD, DVD and Blu-ray Disc in full HD. This program’s speed, simplicity and efficiency are simply unbeatable. Here is the instruction to tell you how to burn an MP4 to DVD with Ashampoo Burning Studio.
1. Download and install Ashampoo Burning Studio from here:
2. Put a blank DVD into your computer’s disc drive. Then a window with ” AutoPlay ” will appear after your computer recognized your DVD. Close it.
3. Run the Ashampoo Burning Studio program.
4. Click the “Burn Movies and Photos—- Create Video DVD ” option in the interface. Click “Next” in the settings screen to use the default video settings. Click “Next” and click “Add Movie.”
5. Browse to an MP4 file and select it you want to burn. Click “Add.” Click “Next—-Next” on the subsequent menu screen.
6. Click “Write DVD” to begin the burning process.
When you listen to a great song on the internet, you’d like to record it so that you can listen to it any time you want. Then you can try Goldwave. It is a great audio recording and editing software designed to record audio from external sources such as a microphone or cassette player. The detailed steps are as follows:
Step One: Download GoldWave and install it on your computer.
Step Two: Launch the program and click “New” at the left top to open a new file. Choose the quality and duration of your recording.
Step Three: Launch the computer’s Web browser and navigate to the Web page that has the audio you want to record. Click the red dot to start the recording.
Step Four: When the song is over, stop the recording and save the song by clicking “File”–”Save as”.
If there are some parts in audios that you don’t want to preserve, then you need to delete such portions without harming the quality of the audio. How to cut some portions of audio clips? This article will give the detailed steps in deleting portions of audio clips with QuickTime Player.
Step One: Download QuickTime Player and install it on your computer.
Step Two: At the top of the toolbar, click “File–open file” to open the audio clips you want to edit.
Step Three: Select the portion you want to save by setting the cursor at the appropriate “In” point and “Out” point.
Step Four: Click “Edit” at the top toolbar and select “Trim to Selection” to Delete the rest of the file outside the in and out points.
Step Five: Then you will get the audio file you want. Click “File”–”Save as” to save the sectioned file.
How to convert DOCX files to the XML file format? Except for using a software, normally we can just change the file extension of a DOCX file to ZIP, which will automatically convert the data to the XML format. You can then open the newly created XML ZIP file using a file decompression tool, like WinZip or WinRAR. Here is the instruction to tell you how to open a DOCX file as an XML Zip.
1. Click the “Start” button, enter “Show File Extensions” (without quotes) into the search box and press “Enter.”
2. Uncheck the box of “Hide Extensions for Known File Types” option, and click apply to save the settings.
3. Right-click a DOCX file and rename it by changing the .DOCX extension of the file to .ZIP.
4. Click the “Yes” option on the pop-up box to convert the .DOCX file to an XML ZIP file.
5. Download and install decompression tools like 7Zip, WinZip or WinRAR.
6. Open the XML ZIP file with the decompression tool to view the contents inside.
7-Zip is a file archiver with a high compression ratio. You can use 7-Zip on any computer, including a computer in a commercial organization. It’s all free. “BIN” refers to either a binary file or a type of disk image file. 7-Zip is able to convert RAR files into either type of BIN file, provided that the RAR file contains archived BIN data. Here is the instruction to tell you how to convert RAR tio BIN with 7-Zip by decompressing archived data. 1. Download and install 7-Zip from here: http://www.filepuma.com/download/7_zip_64bit_9.20-2717/ 2. Right-click the RAR file you want to convert. 3. Select 7-Zip from the context menu. 4. Click “Extract Here.” 7-Zip will convert the RAR file. When 7-Zip is finished, your BIN file will appear in the same directory as the RAR file.