With Spotify, it’s easy to find the right music for every moment – on your phone, your computer, your tablet and more. It also lets you share music with both your Spotify and Facebook friends. Here is the instruction to tell you how to import files to your Spotify account through Spotify player directly.
1. Download and install Spotify from here:
2. Start Spotify. The player will automatically sync with your computer’s music library. “Local Files” button can help you view and play your music.
3. Click “Edit—-Preferences.”
4. Click on “Local Files,” and then click “Add Source.” Browse to the files you want to import, select them and click OK to import them to Spotify.
Let‘s say that you made a mistake and you set Internet Explorer as the default browser, or you just installed Opera browser just to see how it works and you accidentally clicked YES on the dialogue box that asked you if you want to set is as the default browser. You can live through this but every time you will hit an external link in a document or e-mail, it will be opened with this default nightmare. Setting things right is easy as 1 2 3.
Step 1: Open Control Panel (click on the Start button and select Control Panel from the menu on the right) and click on Programs.
Step 2: Click on “Set your default programs” option from the Default Programs category.
Step 3: You will now get to a new window. It will open a bit slowly (it takes a few seconds) because the system is looking for all the default programs and associated files. On the left you will have a list with the default programs. Look for the browser you want to set as default and click on it. Then, click on the “Set this program as default” button below.
Of course, you can do the same for every programs on the list, if they are designed to do the same things. For instance, you can set a different program for viewing photos, playing music or playing movies.
When you open a new Excel 2007 workbook, you will have three worksheets to work with by default. When you’re only using one worksheet there’s no reason to name it but if you have a lot of them, the naming thing becomes a must if you want to organize your work properly. I’ve asked a few people and they didn’t even know that you can change the name of the worksheet although it’s very simple as you will see.
Step 1: You can either double click on the sheet you want to rename (first picture) or right click on the sheet and select “Rename” from the menu (second picture).
Step 2: Type in the new name of the sheet and press Enter. Done!
Audacity is a free, easy-to-use and multilingual audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux and other operating systems. Users can use it to edit audio tracks. A song includes several channels, if the beats are recorded and displayed in their own channel , we can easily remove beats from songs in Audacity. Here is the instruction for you.
1. Run Audacity and open the song file you need with it.
2. Click the “Mute” button on the “Beats” channel. And then the channel is left intact.
3. Click the “X” of the channel’s “Properties” box to delete the track from the project.
4. Save your changes by clicking “Ctrl+S”.
Microsoft Excel is a versatile spreadsheet program, which will automatically group multiple spreadsheets into one instance of Excel. For some people, this is very convenient to switch between spreadsheets. However, someone don’t like this feature. So here is a instruction to tell you how to stop Excel from grouping windows so that you could open new spreadsheets in separate windows.
1. Run Excel. Click the “Microsoft Office” button.
2. Click “Excel Options.”
3. Check the box next to the “Show All Windows in the Taskbar” option.
4. Now you’ve successfully change the settings.