phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL. How to delete the entire datebase with PhpMyAdmin? Here is the instruction. But please remember to backup your important database in case delete the wrong datebase.
1. Log into the phpMyAdmin with your username and password.
2. Find the database you want to delete in the database selection box on the left.
3. Click the Drop button on the right. Then a confirmation will pop up to inform you that “You are about to DESTROY a complete database! Do you really want to DROP DATABASE XXXXX?”
4. Click “OK” to confirm. Then you will successfully delete the entire database.
Microsoft Access has a dedicated field designed for captions. Adding captions to field can help you better understand your database’s content and design. Here is the instruction to tell you how to specify a caption in Access.
In a Table
1. Click the “Design” to enter the Design view. You could use this to modify the structure and edit the properties of a table.
2. Click the field for which you want to specify a caption. Click the field, and then Access will display the Field Properties pane which provides you with a list of editable details about the selected field.
3. Click the “Caption” box and specify your desired caption for the field.
In a Form
1. Press “F11” to load the Navigation pane.
2. Right-click and select “Layout View” to set your form to Layout view.
3. Right-click and select “Form Properties” to load the Property Sheet task pane.
4. Click the “All” tab, click the “Caption” property and enter your caption.
phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL. If you forget your password, you will need a new one to enter. Here is the instruction to tell you how to reset a password for phpMyAdmin.
1. Log into your “phpMyAdmin” account and go to “Database” list.
2. Click “Word Press” and the “Small” icon.
3. The first line on the next screen is a list of people registered on your blog. User ID 1 is yours and the numbers under the “User_pass” column is your password.
4. Click the “Pen” icon, and clear the “Value” box.
5. Type a new password in the box and select “MD5″from menu.
6. Click the “Go” button, and then your new password will display under the Changed Password section. Now you’ve successfully reset your phpMyAdmin password.
PicPick is user friendly and full of features for creating your image, suitable for software developers, graphic designers and home user. Sometimes you want to get the color of a picture and apply it to the images designing. How to get the color if you don’t know the HTML? Here is the instruction.
1. Download and install PicPick from here:
2. Click on the icon of ” Color Picker”.
3. Take the little eyedropper to the place where you want to get the color. Here you could see the HTML code for the color if you look at the enlarged part of the screen.
4. Click on the color. The color palette will pop up. There you can see the HTML of the color and other ways of interpreting the color. You could edit the color as you like.
GIMP is an acronym for GNU Image Manipulation Program. It is a freely distributed program for such tasks as photo retouching, image composition and image authoring. With GIMP, you could clean up extra lines and to sharpen the darker lines in the picture use the “Brightness-Contrast” tool. Here is the instruction to tell you how to clean up scanned drawings in GIMP.
1. Start GIMP and click “File—-Open” to browse your computer for the scanned drawing file.
2. Open the files. Go to “Colors—-Brightness-Contrast” in the menu to open a new window.
3. Drag the “Contrast” slider toward the right-hand side and move the “Brightness” slider to the left to make sketchy or light lines vanish. Click “OK” to save the new settings.
4. Use the “Eraser” to erase extra lines that you want to erase.
5. Click the “Color Picker Tool” to select the color used to draw the lines in your image.
6. Use the “Pencil” tool to fix any of the linework.
7. Save the changesyou’ve made.