Generally, we need to open a DVD with program by clicking it once you insert it into your DVD drive. In fact, we could write an easy command to make the DVD automatically run the contents once you insert it into drive. Here is the instruction.
1. Open a new Notepad file.
2. Write the following code:
Replace “filename” with the name of the executable file that you are burning onto the DVD, and replace “path” with the name of the folder in which you place the .exe file. For example, write “A:\Autoplay.exe”. If the file is not in a folder but in the root drive, write “open=Autoplay.exe” instead.
3. Add an optional code underneath that specifies a file that contains the icon for the executable file.
Replace “icon” with the icon file name and replace “path” with the location of the icon file.
4. Save the Notepad file as “autorun.inf.”
5. Move this file in the DVD you want to burn, but please remember, in the root of DVD, not in any folder.
6. Burn the DVD.
Windows Media Player is a great media program with a lot of useful features. Here is an instruction to tell you how to enable DVD auto play in Windows Media Player.
1. Open “My Computer.” Insert a DVD into your drive and you will see a “DVD” icon in “My Computer. ”
2. Right-click on the DVD drive. Click the “Properties” option to open “Properties” menu.
3. Click the “AutoPlay” tab at the top. Click the drop-down menu and change it to “DVD Movie.”
4. Click the circle next to “Select an action to perform.” Click the “Play DVD using Windows Media Player” button. Click “Apply” to save your settings.
5. Now you’ve successfully enable DVD auto play in Windows Media Player.
As one of the most common music managers, Windows Media Player‘s MP3 tag-fixing functions are very easy and great. With it, you can fix your MP3 tags, also known as ID3 tags. Because fixing some MP3s tags can help you look up information related to your MP3s more quickly. Here is the instruction to tell you how to do it.
1. Start Windows Media Player.
2. Go to File—-Manage Libraries—- Music, and add the folders and MP3 files you want.
3. Allow a few minutes for your music manager to index the MP3 files from your hard drive.
4. Open your music manager’s library and highlight/select all the MP3s for whose tags you wish to fix.
5. Go to Tools—-Apply media information changes, so that you can give your music manager permission to search the library with related information. Now you’ve successfully fixed your MP3 tags.
Avira Premium Security Suite protect you against viruses, worms, Trojans, rootkits, adware, and spyware that has been tried and tested over 100 million times worldwide. Its firewall can block or allow individual programs depending on application and adapter settings. ” White-listed ” can help you to run some programs you trust. Here is the instruction to tell you how to while-list programs.
1. Click “Configuration” to open Avira Control center.
2. Select “Expert Mode” to access a wider range of settings.
3. Click “+” to open “Firewall” menu and then click “Application rules”. Then you could configure all of the privileges for individual applications.
4. Click “Add Application” to open a list of recently used programs. Select “Browse for other applications…” to find the program you want. Select the program and click the “Add” tab.
5. Change the program mode to “Privileged” and change the action to “Allow.” Apply the settings and changes.
Avira Free Antivirus offers basic protection against viruses, worms, Trojans, rootkits, adware, and spyware that has been tried and tested over 100 million times worldwide. What’s more, it is available free-of-charge. However, some users don’t like it will pop up windows while using it. Here is an instruction to tell you how to solve this problem.
1. Click the “Start and go to the Control Panel.
2. Go to the “System and Security—-Administrative Tools”, find out “Local Security Policy” in the new window.
3. Right click on “Software Restriction Policy” on the new window and click on “New Software Restriction Policies”.
4. Go to “Additional Rules” then right click on “New Path Rule”.
5. Click on “Browse”. Navigate to “C:\\Program Files\\Avira\\AntiVir Desktop\\” and run avnotify.exe.
6. Set the security level to Disallowed and click OK to apply this.