WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client for Windows. Its main function is file transfer between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this, WinSCP offers scripting and basic file manager functionality. Users could use it to transfer read-only memories to iPhone. Here is the instruction to tell you how to do it.
1. Connect your iPhone to computer using its USB cable.
2. Install “OpenSSH.” After the installation, go to the “Settings—-Wi-Fi” settings and select your specific network.
3. Press the blue arrow of your network option and write down the “IP address”.
4. Run WinSCP. Click on “Sessions” and enter the IP address you just wrote down.
5. Set your username to “root” and password to “alpine”. Set your port to “22” and click on “Connect.”
6. Click on “File protocol”, and then in the menu select “SFTP”. Click on “Login”.
7. Now you’ve successfully connected WinSCP to your iPhone.
Rainmeter is a desktop customization tool which can display customizable skins, like memory and battery power, RSS feeds and weather forecasts, right on your desktop. We can change the skins we like, we also can change the fonts on Rainmeter Skins. Here is the instruction to tell you how to do it.
1. Start Rainmeter.
2. Click “Configs” and then click on “Manage Skins”.
3. Under the “Rainmeter Configs” panel, click on the “Active” tab. Select one skin and then click on “Edit Skin.”
4. Find the text block that starts with “[Variables].” Insert the following content below the “[Variables]” text block: newfont=”Trebuchet MS” Replace “Trebuchet MS” with the name of the font that you’d like to use. Be sure to enclose it in quotes.
5. Find the line “Meter=.” Insert a blank line below it and then type the following code: FontFace=#newfont#
6. Repeat the previous step for each “Meter=” line that you find.
7. Save the changes and close the text file. Click “Refresh All” to apply the settings.
Rainmeter displays customizable skins, like memory and battery power, RSS feeds and weather forecasts, right on your desktop. Many skins are even functional: they can record your notes and to-do lists, launch your favorite applications, and control your media player – all in a clean, unobtrusive interface that you can rearrange and customize to your liking. Here is the instruction to tell you how to change Rainmeter Skins. 1. Select the skin you want to install, right click on it and choose “Extract”. 2. Cut and past the new created folder to C:\Documents and Settings\My_User_Name\My Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\ (Windows XP) or C:\Users\My_User_Name\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins(Windows 7 or Vista). 3. Right-click on the taskbar and select “Refresh all.” 4. Open the menu and go to “Configs.” 5. Go to the Configs’s folder you want to install and double-click on the.ini file.
The latest iteration of Windows Media Player adds a lot of useful bells and whistles, succeeding in many ways as a competitor to iTunes for Windows. You could download it here. Windows Media Player can also help users to search for and change the correct type of codec for whatever file you need to play. Here is the instruction to tell you how to do it.
1. Start Windows Media Player.
2. Locate the left zone, scroll down and click “More Options.”
3. Click “Player—-Automatic Updates”. Keep the box next to “Download codecs automatically” checked.
4. Click “Apply” and “OK” to save the settings. Select the “Library” link and croll down to the specific audio or video file that needs the new codec.
5. Run the file by double clicking it. Wait for a few seconds until the new codec is downloaded. Now you could play the file successfully.
Windows Media Player is a great program that let you listen or play videos, add or clear music, import or export files to other devices. Sometimes, we need to clean up the music library by deleting files or history. Here is the instruction to tell you how to clear files in Windows Media Player.
1. Start Windows Media Player. Right click on the blank part of Media Player and open “Options” under the “Tools” section.
2. Click the “Privacy” tab in the window that pops up. Click the “Clear History” button to clear the history. Click “OK” when you finished.
3. Locate the file you want to clear in the “Library” section by ranking them with artist, album or other tabs.
4. Right click on the file and select “Delete.” Choose the option that fits your needs : “Delete from the Library” or “from the Library and computer”.
5. Continue clearing other files you don’t want.