µTorrent is a small and incredibly popular BitTorrent client. It is absolutely free. With an innovative interface, µTorrent has been so popular in the word. However, if you are using the McAfee Internet Security suite, µTorrent may not work properly by default. Because only programs have been authorized can be used. So how to use uTorrent With McAfee? Here is the instruction.
1. Run McAfee Internet Security ptogram.
2. Click “Internet & Network,” and then “Configure.”
3. Click “Advanced” and then “Program Permissions.”
4. Scroll down and find “uTorrent.” Click “Action” and then select “Allow Access.”
5. Click “OK.” Now you can use uTorrent With McAfee successfully.