Freemake Video Converter is a freeware for video conversion. The program can be used to convert between video formats, rip DVDs, burn DVDs and Blu-ray Discs, create photos slideshows and music visualizations, and upload files to YouTube.
Here is an instruction to tell you how to upload music to YouTube using Freemake Video Converter.
1. Download and install Freemake Video Converter from here:
2. Run this software, add the audio file you want to upload to YouTube.
3. Click “Edit”, choose a visualization or a picture, click OK.
4. Choose YouTube as the output option, log in by entering your name and password.
5. Click “Upload”, and then the music can be sent to YouTube.