My Lockbox is a security software enabling you to password protect any folder on your computer. No system or person will be able to view the hidden folder even if the program is uninstalled. It′s easy to use and has no size limitation on the protected folders, but for the available space on disk.
But once you forgot the password to the program, then you would have to uninstall May Lockbox and create a new password. here is the instruction:
1. Click on “Start——Control Panel——Programs.”
2. Click on the button Uninstall a Program.”
3. Scroll down to “My Lockbox.”
4. Right-click and choose “Uninstall.”
5. Then the program would give you a password hint to remind you the password. Enter the password and allow the program to uninstall. At this point, you can install it again and create a new password.