With Safari, nothing comes between you and the web. It’s window is designed so elegant,no matter how you access it, Safari is always blazing fast and easy to use. Setting up and managing the bookmarks on your Web browser can make it easier and more convenient for you to access your favorite Web pages and online resources. So here is the instruction to tell you how to manage bookmarks with Safari.
1. Click on the ‘Show All Bookmarks’ the menu., and then you will see a list of all of the bookmarks you’ve saved.
2. Decide on which bookmarks you want to have located on Safari’s tool bar and drag those links into the ‘Bookmarks Bar’ folder.
3. Press the ‘+’ button to create a new bookmarks folder.
4. Create folders for different categories of bookmarks and name them accordingly.
5. You could also separate your bookmarks by category and put them into the corresponding folder.
6. Move and manage your bookmarks however you see fit.