Skype is software that enables you to make free calls anywhere in the world. Skype uses P2P (peer-to-peer) technology to connect you with other users. It offers several features, including SkypeOut calling from Skype to regular and mobile phones worldwide, conference calling, and secure file transferring. Here is the instruction to tell you how to incorporate slides in Skype.
1. Download and install Skype from here:
2. Run Skype and select the person you want to show the slideshow to from your contacts list.
3. Click the “Call” button.
4. Get ready your slideshow. Click the “+” button at the bottom of the screen to start the slideshow.
5. Select “Share Screens” and click “Start” when asked whether you should start sharing your screen.
6. Now your contact could see every action on your screen. Start your slideshow.
7. Click “Stop Sharing” at the top right corner of the screen to end the screen-sharing.