As one of the most common music managers, Windows Media Player‘s MP3 tag-fixing functions are very easy and great. With it, you can fix your MP3 tags, also known as ID3 tags. Because fixing some MP3s tags can help you look up information related to your MP3s more quickly. Here is the instruction to tell you how to do it.
1. Start Windows Media Player.
2. Go to File—-Manage Libraries—- Music, and add the folders and MP3 files you want.
3. Allow a few minutes for your music manager to index the MP3 files from your hard drive.
4. Open your music manager’s library and highlight/select all the MP3s for whose tags you wish to fix.
5. Go to Tools—-Apply media information changes, so that you can give your music manager permission to search the library with related information. Now you’ve successfully fixed your MP3 tags.