A powerful multimedia technology with a built-in media player, QuickTime lets you view Internet video, HD movie trailers, and personal media in a wide range of file formats. Here is the instruction to tell you how to export QuickTime to YouTube.
1. Download and install QuickTime from here:
(To use the following functions you need to buy the pro version)
2. Open your movie file with this program. Click “File—-Export.” Name your file and choose the location to save your export to. Click the “Export—–Movie to QuickTime Movie.”
3. Click the Video “Settings” button. Select “H.264″ in “Compression Type” tab, and set your video’s frame rate to “30 fps” and Data Rate to “Automatic.” Click “OK”.
4. Choose “AAC” from the Sound “Settings”. Click “Save” to begin the conversion.
5.Sign into your YouTube user account and upload your exported video.
6. During this process, you need to enter some relative information and click “Save Changes” button.