Microsoft Publisher is an entry-level desktop publishingapplication from Microsoft, differing from Microsoft Word in that the emphasis is placed on page layout and design rather than text composition and proofing. Sometimes we need to email Microsoft Publisher File, but if the file size is too large, sending may meet some problems. Here is the instruction to tell you how to email a large Microsoft Publisher File.
1. Browse to your Publisher file..
2. Right-click the file and compressed it.
3. Visit a file transfer site that helps users send large emails. Notice the limits, because some free sites will have limit about the file size.
4. Browse to the Publisher file and upload it into the system.
5. Enter your email address and other information we need.