PhotoFiltre 7 is a complete image retouching program. It allows you to do simple or advanced adjustments to an image and apply a vast range of filters on it. It is simple and intuitive to use, and has an easy learning curve. The toolbar, giving you access to the standard filters with just a few clicks, gives PhotoFiltre 7 a robust look. PhotoFiltre 7 also has layer manager (with Alpha channel), advanced brushes, batch module and lot of other powerful tools. Here is the instruction to tell you how to edit pictures on Photofiltre.
1. Open your desired digital image from “File—-Open” with Photofiltre.
2. Crop the area you want to keep from the image by the “Selection” tools.
3. Use any of the image adjustment functions located under the menu by clicking on them. Like “Blur” or the “Gradient” to do some adjustments to this image.
4. Select the “Clone Stamp” tool to repair any blemishes or damage in the image. Hold down the “CTRL” and click to select an area you want to use as a reference for repair of the photo. Then paint over the blemish or damage to remove it.
5. Select “File—-Save As” to save your work.