Internet Download Manager is a powerful download accelerator. It can increase download speeds by up to 5 times. However, once you have lots of downloads for completing later, you may worry about to lose it . For this reason, IDM allows you to back up your download list. Here is an instruction to let you know how to create backups from Internet Download Manager download lists as a plain text file or using a proprietary format for importing into IDM on another computer.
1. Download and install IDM from here:
2. Click the “Tasks” button on the top menu. Hold the “Ctrl” key while clicking to select the files that you want the list to include.
3. Click “Export” on the expanded menu.
4. Click “To IDM export file” or click “To text file” to generate a backup file.
5. Click “Export download queue” to back up only pending downloads, “Export selected files” to back up only those files that you selected or “Export all files.” Click “OK.”
6. Navigate in the file browser window to the location where you want to save the backup file. Name it and save it.