Ashampoo Burning Studio is a complete suite for all burning projects on CD, DVD and Blu-ray Disc in full HD. This program’s speed, simplicity and efficiency are simply unbeatable. Here is the instruction to tell you how to burn an MP4 to DVD with Ashampoo Burning Studio.
1. Download and install Ashampoo Burning Studio from here:
2. Put a blank DVD into your computer’s disc drive. Then a window with ” AutoPlay ” will appear after your computer recognized your DVD. Close it.
3. Run the Ashampoo Burning Studio program.
4. Click the “Burn Movies and Photos—- Create Video DVD ” option in the interface. Click “Next” in the settings screen to use the default video settings. Click “Next” and click “Add Movie.”
5. Browse to an MP4 file and select it you want to burn. Click “Add.” Click “Next—-Next” on the subsequent menu screen.
6. Click “Write DVD” to begin the burning process.