CDBurnerXP is a free application to burn CDs and DVDs, including Blu-Ray and HD-DVDs. It also includes the feature to burn and create ISOs, as well as a multilingual interface. Everyone, even companies, can be used for free. It does not contain adware or similar malicious components.
Here is an instruction to let you know how to burn a DVD with CDBurnerXP.
1. Download and install CDBurnerXP from here:
2. Run CDBurnerXP. Click on the “Data disc” option and click “OK.”
3. Locate the DVD files you wish to burn from the folders on the left part.
4. Select all of the files. You could drag and drop files into the bottom section or use the “Add” button to add files to the compilation.
5. Insert a blank DVD-R disc into the DVD burner drive of your computer. Click the “Burn” option to burn your DVD.