Windows Movie Maker is a great program whiich allows users create movies with video and audio files. You could also burn a CD with it so that you could share the movie you make to your friends. Here is the instruction to tell you how to burn a CD with Windows Movie Maker.
1. Start Windows Movie Maker. Insert a blank disc into your disc burner.
2. Click “File,” and select “Publish Movie—-Recordable CD.”
4. Click “Next” to next step.
5. Type a name for your movie in the “File Name” box and enter a name for your disc in the “CD Name” box.
6. Click “Publish”. Wait for a few minutes, and then you could successfully get your burnt CD.