Safari is a browser which can renders web pages at lightning speed. It works on your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Mac, and PC. It shows you your favorite sites at a glance. And it’s so smart, it even checks your spelling and grammar. Here is the instruction to tell you how to bookmark your favorite web pages with it.
1. Open up the Safari Web browser.
2. Type in the URL or Web address you like and wait for the page to load.
3. Click on the add button to add this URL to your bookmark.
4. Type the name of the link as you want it to read and choose which bookmarks folder you would like to put it in.
5. Click on the ‘Add’ button to save the bookmark.
6. Repeat steps 2 to 5, you could add other Web pages you like.