Adobe Photoshop is a raster graphics editor developed and published by Adobe Systems for Windows and OS X. It allows users to add graphics you need to a photograph. Here is the instruction to tell you how to add fake tears on a photo, and it can be the real tear or drawing one. Let’s start to learn.
1. Click “File—-Open.” Select on the tears image and then click “OK.”
2. Click the “New Layer” from “Layers” box.
3. Select the “Paintbrush” tool. Choose a appropriate size brush to paint tears.
4. Go to “Layers” box, click the “Layer Mode” drop-down menu and select “Screen.”
5. Click “Layer—-Layer Styles—-Bevel and Emboss.” Here we need to do some settings. Change “Depth” to 1 percent and “Angle” to 90 percent. Click “OK.” Choose a larger depth for more obvious, artistic tears. The black marks become clear, rounded tears with a slight shadow on the bottom.
6. Select the “Smudge” tool to smudge the top portion of the tears up toward the eyes to simulate tear trails.
7. Right-click on the layer with the tears and choose “Merge Down” to flatten the image.